Regular roof inspection gives you a great opportunity to catch every potential problem with your roof, while it still can easily be fixed and no great damage has been done. Also, if you are expecting bad weather conditions, it is wise to check your roof and be sure that it can withstand the power of the elements. The same goes for the time after the storm and such–you’ll need someone to provide a roof damage assessment so you can make an informed decision about the repair.
Al’s Union Roofing is a Roofing Contractor that helps clients in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware to keep their roofing reliable and their life trouble-free! If you are looking for a roof inspector in your area, all you need to do is contact our office in Philadelphia via our online form. We will promptly get in touch with you and make sure that your roof is in good shape. You do not need to worry about the examination cost as it is free.
Roof Inspection Process
Al’s Roofing inspectors are licensed specialists that know all the state requirements regarding roofing in PA, NJ, and DE. During the evaluation they go through the specially designed check-list, so you can be sure nothing has been missed:
- General condition of the roof. The presence of debris on the roof, drainage or mechanical damage, the attic and ventilation condition, and also if there are signs of structural deformation such as sagging or drooping, etc.
- Condition of the roofing material. This includes granular losses, curled tiles, moss, lichen, corrosion, missing tiles, etc. The checkup allows us to detect if the lifespan of the roofing material is at its end or if it has suffered from the weather.
- Condition of the roof features, such as chimneys, gutters, soffits, fascia, flashing, vent, and rubber boots around vent pipes, skylights.
- Search for possible workmanship problems that increase the risk of roof damage in the future. It could be poor installation quality, use of outdated technologies, etc.
- Ceiling condition inside the house. Cracks, water staining, water leaks, mold infestation, or paint peeling off belong to the telltale signs that you need the assistance of roofers.
- Exterior walls. Paint blistering, stains, and other surface deformation may indicate a roof leak.
- Interior walls. This point includes window leaks, cracks, water streaks, etc.
If one or several areas bear signs of any problem, our Roofing Service specialist will estimate the damage and, if needed, offer you a free repair quote.
Another benefit of hiring a certified Roofing Company is that inspection results are legitimate for getting your insurance compensation. This is very important if your roof has suffered in the insured event.
Safety and Confidence for Both Your Home & Business
A systematic roof inspection is a guarantee that your roof remains in a good shape and is ready to face any climate challenges ahead without putting you to stress with sudden costly repairs. Regular prophylactic checkups are easy to add to your schedule because they take less time and if the damage is already there it is usually insignificant and easy to fix. And when the roof inspection is made by professionals, you get all the necessary information and support you need to make the most effective decision for your current situation.
Al’s Union Roofing offers the service for local Residential & Commercial buildings. Be it the house where your family lives, a utility building, a garage, or a business object, we will be happy to provide the best service you can find near you with the most satisfying quality-price ratio.