The coating makes for a reliable investment in your roof’s lifespan and overall house value. Residents of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, and Philadelphia turn to their local roof coating services to prevent rapid roof aging, increase its security, and avoid any preventable roof expenses in the future. Al’s Union Roofing can complete Residential & Commercial roofing coating services using modern technologies and a wide assortment of types of coating.
Reasons to Look for Roof Coating Services Near You
A roof coating gives you a nice bang for the buck for a number of reasons.
- Aged roof renovations. A fresh coat of paint or another restoration compound will stave off any need for repairs and improve the house’s appearance.
- Expanded longevity of the roof. A professional Roofing Service uses coatings to waterproof the house, enhance its ability to withstand harsh weather, and protect the structural materials.
- Increased weather protection. Thus improved, your roof can keep the heat away during the hot weather. Hence, it helps cool down the house.
- Budget-friendly roof repairs. After application, the coating can be a great preventative measure or a quick repair for existing issues. It is not a permanent solution, though it offers an easy fix till owners are ready for a full renovation.
Types of Coating
House owners face four choices when finishing their roofs. The choices they make will depend on the area of living, climate, season, roof materials, budget, and so on. The options are:
- acrylic: the fastest to apply and perfect for preventing overheating, a budget-friendly option fitting for any roof material;
- silicone: powerful water and UV protection, highly available, yet more expensive and demanding in application;
- polyurethane: an environmentally friendly, durable roof protection, perfect for restorations and easy to apply;
- asphalt rubber system: a thermoplastic membrane perfect for tight budget options when in need of waterproofing and urgent repairs.
When to Contact a Roofing Contractor
Homeowners who consider finishing their roofs should get a consultation first. Most coating services are also not so cheap. That is why it’s best to hire a professional and reliable Roofing Company in your area to do the job well. Al’s Roofing provides a variety of coating services.
Our professional roofers will determine if and where your house needs coating, what type of it, and make all the preparations. We will evaluate the condition of your roof, current weather including the typical climate conditions of PA, NJ, DE, and PHL, list your options, and once agreed on the prices, provide you with a quote.