Every house needs a re-roofing once in a while. If you have checked your home improvement records and learned that your roof is at least 20 years old; noticed some moss growing on your shingles, or suffered from stains on the ceiling, you will probably need to change the roof. When left unchecked, an old and damaged roof leads to water leaking, stale and unhealthy air, molding, troubles with the power grid, and, eventually, it even might collapse, endangering your family.
On the other hand, a new roof will bring you a lot of benefits:
- the comfort of having reliable protection from wind, rain, and all kinds of bad weather;
- heat retaining, so you can spend less energy on heating the rooms and, thus, pay lesser bills;
- enjoying redecoration and fresh look of your abode;
- investment: real estate agents agree that roofing replacement is a marketable feature and it will make the house more attractive to buyers with the best offers.
AI’s Union Roofing will help you replace the roof timely, quickly, safely, and in strict accordance with your vision and budget!
Reroofing and Repair Contractor
It is not always that tile or shingle damage is showing, and normally you wouldn’t want to keep your roof neglected this far. Still, certain signs may indicate that it’s time an expert paid a visit to the top part of your house.
- Curling shingles;
- Balding spots with washed out granules;
- The deck is covered in darkish stains or streaks;
- Sections that are visibly mossy or have patches of lichen.
After a prompt estimation, we’ll tell you the prospects right away. The project budget and completion time vary: they depend on the cost of the materials chosen; the square of the roof as the work will require more resources and labor; accessibility of the building (placing ladders and harnessing safely, moving the supplies takes longer for high-rise houses). The roof angle (flat or pitched) can also add to the complexity. However, no repair is as costly as a full roof renovation, that’s why regular check-ups, up to two times a year, are highly recommended.
Residential & Commercial Roof Replacement
As a Roofing Contractor with 20 years of experience, we reroof living houses, other private buildings, such as sheds and garages, and business objects in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware.
Our customers are guaranteed the service of expert roofers and a wide range of the best materials:
- metal, such as steel and aluminum, is durable and fireproof;
- wood shingles are more expensive but very attractive;
- rubber slate: synthetic tiles that resemble stone but are lighter and less prone to damage;
- simple asphalt shingles are chosen by those who look for lower prices;
- tiles are stylish and have a prolonged service life.
Don’t hesitate to contact us, we will happily introduce you to the most affordable and reasonable options selected for your case.
Roofing Service in PA, NJ, DE
Being a Roofing Company, located in Philadelphia, Al’s Roofing provides expertise in state building requirements, mandatory paperwork, old material disposal, and even the climate factors in your area which greatly affect the recommendations regarding the roofing, and its service life. Having a local team near you, we can check your building on site, offer you a professional opinion, answer your every question, and create a free individual quote for you.
Changing the roof with a skilled and trusted contractor is a way to save money, time, and effort while getting a new aesthetic, safe, and comfortable life for a few decades.