The roof is what gives the house its look and protects it, providing a safe and comfortable life for its residents and guests. However, being exposed to sun, rain, snow, or wind, and suffering from natural disasters, the roofing wears out over time and gets damaged. When unattended, roof damages keep worsening to the point when you face the danger of collapse and need a full roof replacement.
Checking regularly whether you need roof repair is a vital part of house maintenance. By doing this, you can solve the problem at its early stage and at a considerably lower cost.
Signs of Roof Damage
These are red flags that, if seen, mean that you probably need roofing repair.
- Shingles and tiles that are curled, cracked, or falling off, their service life ending.
- Shingles and tiles that are darker, dirtier, wet, or covered with green moss. Those are athe symptom of trapped moisture meaning the roofing is not ventilated as intended.
- Shingles parts trapped in your gutter. They look like black sand and are the sign of asphalt and composite shingles wearing off.
- Moisture marks in the attic or rooms on the top floor. Cracking and peeling exterior paint, stains on walls and ceiling, water after bad weather. They mark the presence of a roof leak.
- Rodents and critters in your attic. Small animals seek shelter when the weather gets cold and oftentimes they get into your house through the roof cracks. Without roof fixing, you will not be able to get rid of them.
- Sagging roof. Sagging may happen because of moisture or incorrect installation and, when noticed, should be fixed quickly, because the roof will continue to droop under its weight.
Also, you may find yourself in need of an emergency roof repair. In this case, we are not speaking about hidden damage as it clearly has been done and the roofing needs repair as fast as possible. The most common cause of it is natural disasters, such as storms and tornadoes when the trees and utility poles are falling and the wind is strong enough that it can tear off the roofing material.
When you are sure that the roof requires restorative work, the best decision you can make is to contact a Roofing Company. Al’s Group Roofing provides reliable and affordable roof repair for clients in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware. We’ve dedicated over 20 years of Roofing Service experience to ensure you are safe and sound under your roof!
Why Professional Roof Repair is better than DIY
Roof restoration requires time, materials, equipment, and most of all, skill. It is safer for you and your budget to hire a trusted Roofing Contractor and focus on your daily tasks. In Al’s Roofing, we have teams of competent roofers that will go through all the basics of roof repair, such as shingles, soffits, fascia, gutters, and flashing. They will assess the damage, offer you the best solution, pick up the most suitable materials so the patched section blends well with your roof, and make sure that nothing has been missed and no hidden rotting or leaking spots will trouble you in the future.
Roofing Company for your Home & Business
Al’s Roofing has an office in Philadelphia, and we’re always ready to provide expert service for all kinds of clients in PA, NJ, DE. We carry out roof repair for both Residential & Commercial buildings, be it your lovely family house or a commodity facility. So, if you are looking for a Roofing Service near you, simply send us the inquiry. Our local team will be in your area in no time to offer you a free quote for roof restoration at the most reasonable prices.